Cross-docking means receiving goods at one door and shipping out through the other door almost immediately without putting them in monthly storage. We provide Cross-Dock services for frozen, refrigerated, dry products and much more. Let us help you simplify things!
Our cross-dock services include:
- West-coast deliveries or pick-ups which need to be double stacked for long-hauls or unstacked to a single layer for deliveries.
- A driver has two or more deliveries and needs freight rearranged or stored (daily). Driver will return ASAP for some or all product for next order(s).
- A driver that needs to transload freight from one trailer to another. (Ex. Local LTL drivers transloading to long-haul drivers)
- Shifted or damaged loads that need to be unloaded, re-palletized, and staged for shipment back to your customer or vendor
- Relabeling or removing labels from pallets
- Missed appointment redeliveries.=
- Reloading overweight loads
- Rearranging multiple stops due to a missed appointment
- Counting, sorting, and reloading
Have a driver stranded and in need of cross dock services?
- Missed appointments due to weather, traffic, and driving hour restrictions can cause problems between drivers and shipping companies and their customers. We also offer redeliveries!
- Damaged or refused Freight to customers especially food products.
- Container unloading or loading.
- Redelivery to grocery warehouses in NC, SC, VA, TN, WV, PA and OH. Other states are available- please ask.
- For immediate assistance, please call for faster service. Generally, we can assist your firm with cross dock services on very short notice.